Sunday, February 14, 2010

Updated Pictures

Here are some updated pictures and colours/choices I have made.  :)
I think they will work out ok.


Doors


Front Door

Front Door Hardware

Internal Doors


Not that colour but in Baby Powder (See Internal Colours below)

Internal Door Hardware



Kitchen

Benchtop - Caesarstone - Night Sky


Everything else will be white, ie cupboards, kickboards, splashback, etc.

Cooker  - Technika - 90cm Stainless Steel Freestanding Gas.

Rangehood - Technika - 90cm Stainless Steel.


Bathroom

Benchtop - Laminex - Pure Calcite

Cupboards/Drawers - Laminex - Pesto Linea

Basin - Caroma - Cosmo above Counter



WC


Toilet Suite - Caroma - Trident Sovereign

Ensuite


Benchtop - Laminex - Pure Calcite

Cupboards/Drawers - Laminex - Pesto Linea

Basin - Caroma - Cosmo above Counter



Toilet Suite - Caroma - Invisi Series II



External Colours:



Roof Tiles - Monier - Traditional Sambuca.


The brick I originally wanted was going to cost another $5k minimum, so I went with something in the standard range.  Went out to have a look at a house already built with this brick and it still looked good, so still happy.


Bricks - PGH - Foundations Sand


Window Frames - Airlite - Stone Beige


Gutter/Fascia - Colorbond - Monument



Front Facade - Taubmans - Coffee House (has a slight purplish tinge which I like)

Sand Bricks in the picture

Paving - PGH - Macadamia



Internal Colours


Walls - Taubmans - Weatherstone (on right)
Skirting/Architraves/Internal Doors - Taubmans - Baby Powder (on left)

No comments:

Post a Comment