Saturday, March 20, 2010

Council

Well it appears that I cannot install the Bi-Folds to the Alfresco, as there are no screens (AS3959 Bushfire thing), that I can get to install to the corner Bi-Fold.

I think I will be in the same situation with a corner stacker, but just waiting on one supplier to tell me if they can do it or not.

May have to go with a Corner Post, which sucks as I liked the whole open area, but may have to wait and see what happens in the future.  Anyway, probably going to go with a Stacker between the family and alfresco, and another stacker between the meals and the alfresco, with the corner post thing.  Anyway once I have updated plans will post.  Not particularly happy, but not much I can do, as Council won't give me DA unless I can satisfy them....

No comments:

Post a Comment