I have decided that the Brick I want to use is the Chatswood by PGH,
My Backup brick will be the Pearl Grey. Can't show pictures as the wall they had before has been taken down... :\
The tile style I have to choose from is the Traditional by Monier. I don't mind it actually. Was thinking pure flat would be nice, but then there is no funnels to guide the water into the gutters. The Traditional have an ever so slight undulation, which gives the rood an interesting "look". My preferred choice is the darkest colour in the range, the Sambuca. My backup would be the Barramundi. They are the two right most tiles in this picture (Sambuca far right, Barramundi second from right):
For the pavers, for the driveway and footpath, I am thinking something lightish, like this:
For the gutters and downpipes I will go with something darkish, and for the fascia a cream colour.
No comments:
Post a Comment